france trip

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by sb8263, May 9, 2014.

1. sb8263

sb8263 Funster

Looking at going france but need all the legal stuff,,what i mean is high vis,,triangle etc,etc, i see the AA do a kit on Amazon,,is this the best place to get one or does anyone recomend somewhere else ? If Amazon is best place,,which kit would you recomend ? :Smile:

2. Clive

Clive Funster Life Member

You need a high vis waistcoat for everyone in the van. You need a warning triangle. Worth carrying breath kit * 2, who know when they enforce that. You need a spare bulb kit for your vehicle. Documents you'll need your logbook, insurance certificate, driving licence, both parts.
    I got my high vis from the 99p shop, well needed 5, breath kit from the first supermarket I stopped at, the rest from Halfords apart from the beam benders, I now get these from Go Outdoors. :thumb:

3. Jazzbow

Jazzbow Read Only Funster

4. aldenise

aldenise Funster

if you have got the may edition of MMM it as got a guide to france in it and what you need legally i bought my bits from motorhome shows i am now ready for france in sept

5. OddSocks

OddSocks Read Only Funster

I have had all my insurance documents sent by email. There are 18 pages of stuff in it, do I have to print out all 18 pages? Or just the one page that says "Certificate of Motor Insurance"? Or that plus the Schedule? (2 more pages) Or the Statement of insurance? (A futher 7 pages including the policy summary) What do I actually need to take?

6. cruiser

cruiser Funster Life Member

oddsocks a trailer to take all the paperwork.then a smaller trailer for the paperwork for the trailer.and on and:cry::thumb: