France/Spain sites to suit dog (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
Hi we have been going to France 2 to 3 times a year but without the dog. We now have a new dog and have decided we should take him with us! We have also decided this year to visit a few different place and/or be a bit more flexible as last years holiday flew by when we spent 14 nights in one place.

So I am after advice on small to medium campsites ( not in a pine forest) that are dog friendly but have easy access ish to a river, lake, beach or sea that will allow the dog to be with us! Preferably somewhere we can all soak up the sun together and also cool the dog and us down in the water!

We also have a child 7yrs who would like a kids club.

We will also use aires so any good ones that bit the bill of sun bathing with a dog in tow and water would be ideal!

We are looking at Southern France (SW) (preferably South of Dordogne) into Northern Spain as we will travel back from Santander.

Sorry I know it's a lot to ask but any recommendations it's for July unfortunately so no benefit of ACSI cc.

Thanks

OP
OP
S
Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
Ardeche would be great but have planned on Santander ferry back this time as a treat, so I would prefer to stay west. I think we have also looked in at that site before and it would be good for us! Oh decisions!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Remember to make sure your dog is covered for Leishmania ... we use a Scalibor collar. plenty of info on here if you do a search or ask your vet.

moulin 87

Free Member
Aug 31, 2015
Limousin, France
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Espirit T7150
Exp
Look at sites in the Picos D'Europa in northern Spain..perfect for dogs but busy in the summer....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back