France reduce VAT in cafes/restaurants (1 Viewer)

warwick

Free Member
Sep 16, 2008
Funster No
I don`t really see how the average Brit on holiday is going to know what rate of VAT he pays on his resturant bill I don`t recall having seen it. Sounds like a good wheeze to increase profits for someone.
Just shows how desperate the French leisure industry is, there was a piece on the French News last week regarding the lack of British Holidaymakers this year.
Somehow I don`t think Gordon has any money to reduce our VAT any further, he seems so determined to hold onto power its a case of if he goes down the whole country goes down.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
I don`t really see how the average Brit on holiday is going to know what rate of VAT he pays on his resturant bill I don`t recall having seen it. Sounds like a good wheeze to increase profits for someone.
Just shows how desperate the French leisure industry is, there was a piece on the French News last week regarding the lack of British Holidaymakers this year.
Somehow I don`t think Gordon has any money to reduce our VAT any further, he seems so determined to hold onto power its a case of if he goes down the whole country goes down.[/QUOTE

Surely it's not a case of "if he goes down" but a case of "when he goes down"?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back