Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
For all you lucky ones who travel orlive in France we could do with a bit of help.
We have purchased a Orange Internet Only sim which we have in our tablet, The guy said we could just put Credit on line but reading destructions we can not see where on the Orange site.
We have asked at a couple of Orange shops but as we are not that good at French its a bit difficult, but the ones who understand do not know how to do it either.
They more or less say go to Tabac and buy a Credit (Lets Go) and then ring a 0800 number for them to put it on.

So can anyone help in this, so we know how to do it, and do it the right way.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
For all you lucky ones who travel orlive in France we could do with a bit of help.
We have purchased a Orange Internet Only sim which we have in our tablet, The guy said we could just put Credit on line but reading destructions we can not see where on the Orange site.
We have asked at a couple of Orange shops but as we are not that good at French its a bit difficult, but the ones who understand do not know how to do it either.
They more or less say go to Tabac and buy a Credit (Lets Go) and then ring a 0800 number for them to put it on.

So can anyone help in this, so we know how to do it, and do it the right way.

Hi you should be able to do it online...from your tablet..there should be a recharge( top up ) in your ..settings
When you click to go online.......there will be somewhere on the web page...A RECHARGE....go into recharge and use your credit / debit card..once you have entered the card details the next time it normaly asks if you want to use the same card details and top up to what Mb
if you can not find it on your tablet you could try this is the orange tablet and dongle top up for orange in france.

http://mobile-shop.orange.fr/rechargement

Where abouts are you in France at the moment if close we may be able to help you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Deleted User
I have an orange data sim in France and the only way I have found is to top up in an Orange shop as the website won't accept UK credit cards. The shop staff will usually do the phone call to an automated top up line. The same applies to SFR sims.

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
I have an orange data sim in France and the only way I have found is to top up in an Orange shop as the website won't accept UK credit cards. The shop staff will usually do the phone call to an automated top up line. The same applies to SFR sims.

We topped up at the orange shop. In Narbonne we just bought a 3 day ticket with a code to put in online.

Lin

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
forget orange,,try Joe mobile.
Do a search on here for it. i think it's Alex who you email in france.
Worked great in France this year, and tops up by auto payment, which you can turn on/off as you wish...20 euros per month gives you 3GB.

OP
OP
Destination Unknown

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Hi you should be able to do it online...from your tablet..there should be a recharge( top up ) in your ..settings
When you click to go online.......there will be somewhere on the web page...A RECHARGE....go into recharge and use your credit / debit card..once you have entered the card details the next time it normaly asks if you want to use the same card details and top up to what Mb
if you can not find it on your tablet you could try this is the orange tablet and dongle top up for orange in france.

http://mobile-shop.orange.fr/rechargement

Where abouts are you in France at the moment if close we may be able to help you

We are currently at Le Sap, Pays de Camebert.

Orange shops say they do not do top ups, but use tabac ect.

The sim is a Pochette pret a surfer. Internet in a box.

Deleted User
Mine is on a 'lets go' deal but the last time I used it was it in June. At the time the sim cost €8 and €20 for a Gb valid for 1 month but these offers do change.Only possible for me to recharge in an Orange shop.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We are currently at Le Sap, Pays de Camebert.

Orange shops say they do not do top ups, but use tabac ect.

The sim is a Pochette pret a surfer. Internet in a box.

You are well past for us ..we are in Northern france pas de calais region... you are past us and past Rouen...Le Sap in Normandy...near Lisieux...sorry if you was close or you could have called we might have been able to help.

Have a look at this link..
look at the right hand side at rechargement..(nos fiches conseils....recharger votre prochette pret-a-surfer )
http://assistance.orange.fr/la-pochette-pret-a-surfer-6789.php

http://assistance.orange.fr/recharg...vant-le-06-10-2011-ou-offre-prepayee-4521.php

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back