France - Frequent Traveller Partner Required (1 Viewer)

mikeh71

Free Member
Apr 14, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi
I have posted this in the France section but I am not sure how many people go that far down the forum - I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

Basically I am on the search for a partner to join me with the frequent traveller programme that Eurotunnel offer. I will be travelling twice within the next year so ideally I will be looking for someone who will be travelling at least 3 times.

The info is here and basically I believe that it will cost £108 return trip on the eurotunnel at off-peak times. Supplements can be paid if you want to travel at peak times.

I have posted here as I am just starting out and didn't realise these offers existed until now!!

Thanks in advance

Landyguy

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2013
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Serrano
Exp
newbie from caravan - 5yrs now
could be interested - what time are you going to book it from as it runs for 12 months from then I believe.
will check with Mrs when I know when you are thinking of starting it.
Typical as going to france next week on tunnel also.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
mikeh71

mikeh71

Free Member
Apr 14, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi
I wont be going until July but just wanted to see if anyone was interested before I just booked a return trip at a higher price.

Will be booking the other trip around Easter next year too!!

Cheers

Upvote 0
OP
OP
mikeh71

mikeh71

Free Member
Apr 14, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki
Exp
I'm a newbie
I don't believe he is as he wished me good luck in finding someone!

Upvote 0

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I don't believe he is as he wished me good luck in finding someone!

more chance of finding a match by bumping original thread..this will become confusing. no thread stays on front page for long as forum very active:)

Upvote 0

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Mike,

I'll take the other 3 return trips if you are still looking for someone. I don't collect my Motorhome until 2nd July so flexible on a start date.

I've had a read at the conditions and it seems that the account expires after the 10 single tickets have been used. A new account can be opened after that and a person can have more than one account running at the same time.

I was going to sign up for the 10 singles on my own as it's almost certain I'll do more than 5 trips in the next 12 months but I don't mind just committing to 3 returns to get started.

If anyone else is only going to do a maximum of 3 trips I'm happy to let them have first choice and I'll open an account on my own.

Allan

Upvote 0

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Wrong Allan. All the correct info on original thread. But you can add as many crossings as you want until 12 month expiry date...

Eddie

Upvote 0

awg

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 9, 2013
Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
WIldax Altair RS
Exp
Since 2015
Eddie, Ive had another look at the Frequent Traveller terms stored at Broken Link Removed which state in section 4.4 (highlighted) that further credit can not be added. What am I misunderstanding?

4 Account Credit

4.1 Where an advance payment has been made by cheque, bookings can only be made following 8 calendar days after opening the Account. E-Cards are not accepted.

4.2 The credit in the Account is valid for 12 months from the date the payment is made. Any unused credit will automatically expire and will not under any circumstances be refunded. Bookings (and any amended bookings) and all travel booked (outward and return) must be completed by the end of this 12 months period.

4.3 Customers can hold more than one account in the same name.

4.4 Once an Account is opened, further credit cannot be added. Account credit is non-refundable and non- transferable.

Upvote 0

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I'm not at home so no Access to my account. But dont know what credit has got to do with booking more crossings? The above looks like it relates to no refund once basic 10 single trips paid for (credit) and makes no mention of purchasing more? I think you have misunderstood. Like I said its all on original thread in detail:)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back