LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi All
We normaly go away for 3 or 4 weeks in the summer but this year due to work commitments and the fact we move house 5 days before holidays we only have 2 weeks. So heres my question where would you recommend we will be doing the tunnel just after midnight then would like to go to main site for about 5 nights so sophie our 11 and her friend can have some pools and stuff then couple of nights at disney and the rest in aires or france passion so can you recommend a site for the 5 days and one near disney and any aires you have used on the way to your recommend site.
I dont mind if it takes a couple of easy days to get there and back so open to suggestions.

Cheers
Gerry

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
When we went to Disney a couple of years ago, we stayed here Link Removed
Camping Des Quatre Vents at Crevecoure en Brie.
It's about 15-20 mins from Disney.
We found it to be clean, tidy and very helpful lady in reception (with very good English). Apparently it's very popular with the English (probably because it's recommended by the Caravan Club)
If you know the dates you will be at Disney, I would look into buying your tickets before you go, as when we went, we paid through the nose to get in because we hadn't prebooked tickets. I don't know whether this is still so, but it's worth checking.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back