• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Four Smart Car Wheels And Winter Tyres (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2015
Grosmont near Whitby, North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
four years
We have four Smart car wheels fitted with winter Mud & Snow tyres. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tyres are less than 50% worn. They have been lightly used through four winters and have never been punctured and are cleaned and stored for approx. 9months per year. We no longer have a use for them as they don't fit the new Smart model. They cost £500 when new. We will accept £150 ono.

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi, which smart are they for? ForTwo or FourFour? I have a ForTwo 2008. Also where are you located?

Thanks David.

OP
OP
brenige
Feb 22, 2015
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
four years
Hi David,
They are for the FourTwo and were bought for a 2008 model, so am sure they will fit. We live in the village of Grosmont, which is about nine miles from Whitby.
Thanks for your enquiry,
Nigel............

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
brenige
Feb 22, 2015
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
four years
Hi David,
Also checked the wheels again this morning just to ensure I was fully up front and there is 6mm tread depth on the fronts and 5mm on the rears. There is also some slight feathering on the inside of the fronts and on one front wheel there is a one centimetre square chip on the rim.
Regards Nigel..........................

Sep 9, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Summer 2014
If they're still available Nigel, I'll take them at your asking price please...can I assume they're for the 2nd generation Smart car (451 series) the version with two rear lights and not 3 as the first was?

I've sent you a message with several other queries - look forward to hearing from you!

David (another one!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back