Found My Way Back

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by david, Jan 18, 2010.

1. david

david Read Only Funster

Hello Everyone

Finally found my way back to Forum. :BigGrin: Looking forward to hearing from other members and hopefully learning 'a bit' along the way. :RollEyes: We are planning our summer holidays to France this year in July. :wine: All tips and hints welcome. Would be very interested in any information regarding Aires downloads for TomTom.

Cheers

David

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Welcome back, where did you get lost?:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

Peter

3. dellwood33

dellwood33 Read Only Funster

Welcome david :Smile: & enjoy the forum
    flyingwelcome

On the Home page there is a section on the left hand side bar called resources. In here you will find the Downloads. In the download section you will find the Tom Tom POIs under the Navigation section. -

4. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Hi Welcome and have fun

5. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hi and welcome, if your touring France check out France Passion well worth a look. :Smile:

6. david

david Read Only Funster

France Passion

Hi Carol

Tried France Passion last year. Our second year in France in a motorhome - totally awesome.:thumb: The previous year we were in company of another four (relatives). While I love them to bits - NEVER again (for a 3 week period).:Eeek: On our own last year for majority of time, just met with my sister and her husband for a few days - ideal scenario. Had pulled a tin box behind us for a number of years in France and Spain before moving to motorhome. Have to say it was my husbands idea to change to a motorhome - YES the men do have some good ideas from time to time. Wouldn't have anything else - except an A class - lol!!!! Would sooner have hot pins stuck in my eyeballs as not have a motorhome. Anyhow, only tried one stay with France Passion in a smallish vineyard on the outskirts of Tours. Owners were quite new to their domaine - said they were still 'finding their way'. Lovely couple and very friendly. Would try it again, especially if we got to the point where we had extended holiday periods - say months - with no obligation to return home. How about you - any plans for this year.

Kindest Regards

Christine

7. bald eagle

bald eagle Read Only Funster

How david and :welcome:

regards
    bald eagle:thumb: