Found anything unusual in your Motorhome? (1 Viewer)

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
My 2 sons' run a garage, now listen ladies!!!!!! They need to find the locking wheel nut, even the owners don't know where it is kept so my sons' have to look for it, so ladies, ensure all "TOYS" are removed before taking car to garage for tyres. :Eeek:
When they need to stamp the service book they will open the glove box and more toys ! :whistle2:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
did a favour for some friends a couple of years ago and they passed on a bottle of champagne that they had been given but they dont drink

anyway I chilled it and put it out to drink for an anniversary meal with the wife. she was delighted, as apparently Krug is excellent quality and would of cost stupid money for fizzy grape juice. never really been that keen on champagne till I tried that one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
in out first van a patent transport bus I was doing a shelf build conversion and fund a few polaroid pictures under the dash board.
of a guy in lades attire complete with stoking bra and suspenders with moustache taken in that very bus
I was going to send them back to the health authority the bus came from but destroyed them in stead
bill

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Not motor home related but when we got our first house we opened up the big fire place we fund a baby's wicker mosses basket with a headless skeleton in a shawl.
phoned the police forensic anthologist cam out and confirmed that it was the bones of several birds and animals
placed to look like a skeleton.
someone maybe fifty years earlier playing a very sick joke
bill

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
We found a very small ironing board in a low cupboard still wrapped in cellophane it ended up in one of jims raffles and the lady who won it was delighted:LOL:

andrewjw

Free Member
Oct 23, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
La Strada Regent L
Exp
20 years plus
image001.jpg

andrewjw

Free Member
Oct 23, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
La Strada Regent L
Exp
20 years plus
Yes!:D

We think he was hiding in the Croc that was left under the van overnight and then put into the back hurriedly the next morning [raining:cool:] without checking the contents!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back