Forums and Folk (1 Viewer)

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Nobody on here need reminding that Forums are only as good as the folk that inhabit them, a perfect example is Wednesday I posted what a Wally I was by leaving my battery chargers at home, in no time at all Lesleyjean answered saying she might have a charger, we swapped details and it was apparent her charger might be suitable, I wrote a reply saying I'd love to accept her offer, but imagine my surprise when less than 5 mins later she arrived ay my pitch, she was already en route before I posted my reply. I,d never met Lesley before and she didn't know me from Adam but she did this for a perfect stranger, Lesley you're STAR, 12/10!! More power to Fun forum.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Have to agree it is amazing what funsters will do for one another. A couple of years ago Road Runner was taken ill at the Knutsford Show and was in hospital for 6 weeks.

Within hours Lyndon RV had arranged to keep his RV for him and Chatter and Lyndon looked after Bruno the Great Dane for 6 weeks. Other funsters visited in hospital, this was all done via FUN and the internet.

Over time I have heard of many other things that funsters just do for one another, you are never alone when you are a funster. :Smile:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
We have always said..(and quite rightly so) that this is "The Friendly Motorhoming Forum"...last year Dawn and myself visited The Newark show and met a few of The Funsters...Peter H...Jim...Laneside to name but a few..Jim gave me a few freebies (Cheers) Peter H made the Tea and Welsh Cakes..(Lovely those were) and they had never seen me before and I'm a Non Owning Motorhomer (Honarary Member)..AND I GOT TEA AND STICKIES so thats how accomodating they are...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back