Ford Sunlight (1 Viewer)

Hawcara

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
Exp
6 weeks of hol use
Keep seeing these vans advertised eg Pullingers etc but can find no reviews. They seem very reasonably priced. Does anyone have one?:winky:

taffman

Free Member
May 8, 2008
Funster No
Bought my Sunlight A63 on 1st May 2008 and have never regretted it. Ford based and well built.

Good standard of interior, nice and light inside with big shower room, wife wanted one with a big shower room. Only one slight down side to ours is no grill. Optional extra I believe and would have slowed down delivery. May have changed now, worth asking.

Very good in winter and was very warm with snow and -12c outside.

Very happy with ours and has had a reasonable amount of use. With the Camos sat dome and the EFOY fuel cell with a big inverter, we wonder around like clouds happy travelling around our little world.

Aug 19, 2007
Derby/Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
31, 15 years this time round
Built by dethleffs, ....if supplied by Lowdhams they are "Eurostyle"

Agree with above post, ours is the T65, (double bed above garage) with the 140 bhp engine, 6 speed box etc. upgrade.

No probs at all so far.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've got a review from January 2009 on the Sunlight T57 if that's any good? If so, let me have your email address and I'll send it to you.::bigsmile:

OP
OP
H

Hawcara

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
Exp
6 weeks of hol use
Thank you, would love details, but am not sure how to send email address except in clear.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thank you, would love details, but am not sure how to send email address except in clear.

go back to minx post.

click on the name minx above avater.

second option is send PM to minx....click that and it'll open the pm message page.
include email addy in pm.....never on open forum.....unless you love spam :thumb::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back