Ford Herald Templar Motorhomes

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by carol ilfracombe, Jan 6, 2009.

1. carol ilfracombe

carol ilfracombe Read Only Funster

We have just joined you. We purchased a Ford Herald Templar Motorhome in Feb 08 and since have not met anyone or seen any the same or the simular Aragorn model. Does anyone own or knows of anyone who owns one?. We would love to contact fellow owners if anyone can help. Thanks Carol.:Smile:

2. carpediem

carpediem Read Only Funster

Hi,

There is a Club called 'Herald Owners Club' - google it and you will get the address of the Secretary.
    I had an Aragon for 3 years in the nineties and was also a member of the club. Not sure whether they are still functioning. If you take the MMM magazine, you could check their listing of clubs.
    Happy travels !

3. iceni

iceni Read Only Funster

Hi the cheif designer at herald (forget his name) went to Autotrail in the late 90s this is why late 90s autotrails look very similar especially around the overcab. look at the cree cherokee etc and you,ll see.

I have just pulled off the advert i bet you purcahsed from and it looks nice. You never forget your first van anyway. Have happy times

Phill

4. weetrapper1

weetrapper1 Read Only Funster

Hi i have one and i am looking for advice on tyre pressures and the boiler which is not filling up with water.

• Like Like x 1