Forces War Records

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Electraglide, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Electraglide

Electraglide Funster

How can you unsubscribe from this lot, since they got hold off my e.mail address I have bombarded with crap. Glad I did not pay, I got the information for free elsewhere and this lot seem to be close to being con merchants

• Like Like x 1
  2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

I had problems with them about 18 months ago when they registered me even though I abandoned the process part way through when I realised it was a site owned by Forces Reunited (I had problems with the company when they bought out the British Genealogy Forum). On receiving the registration e-mail from them I sent the following reply
    I received a reply the next day
    The Whois register shows that the web site is owned by Clever Digit Media Ltd (originally created in 2001 as Forces Reunited Ltd). CEO e-mail web site shows the Chief Executive to be Dominic Hayhoe, Email dhayhoe@clever-digit-media.co.uk.

If contacting Customer Care doesn't work it would be worth sending him an e-mail telling him to remove your personal data from his company's records.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Chris

Chris Funster Life Member

I get loads of emails from Sophie as well.

I will forward them all on to Dominic now so that his inbox is full of sh*t as well(y)

• Like Like x 3