For Sale - Khyam Motordome Plus 780 (1 Viewer)

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Hi all,

I'm selling a Khyam Motordome Plus 780 4 berth Tent with Drive-Away awning. Also included in the sale is a ground sheet. The total package brand new is £550(see link below). I'm looking for a quick sale, no haggling, a bargain at £350, which is very fair. Its one of those quick erect Rigid Domes and inside includes two bedroom compartments. Its ideal for a family, especially if your heading abroad.

It fits directly onto the Fiamma Awning. My van is a Boxer with a sliding door. But I assume it would fit others.(More experienced members may advise or phone the manufacturer). I've included some pictures of it, the majority taken this afternoon.

The manufacturers link

Members will be aware I bought my first van in Feb this year, the tent was included in the sale. TBH it's to big for my requirements, so I want to get rid and get something smaller for me and SWMBO. Its only been used a couple of times, I've had it up in the garden, no rips or tears that I can see. The only fault I've found is one of the door poles appears too be the wrong one, correct length, but wrong joint...Easily rectified.

The awning webbing joint is 3m in length and also includes 3 figure of 8 strips. The peg bag contains loads n loads of pegs.

I live in the Wrexham/Chester area. But could meet up to exchange, especially Shrewsbury show visitors.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I would like to sell it one of the members, rather than unleash the hell that is "Ebay"

Many Thanks

Jmn

Attachments

• Set Up.jpg
    Set Up.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00895.JPG
    DSC00895.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00899.JPG
    DSC00899.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Packed.JPG
    Packed.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 55
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Nice picture number looks like a club s(h)ite-oh deep joy! pitching a tent on hardstanding.
Congratulations on parking 'on the peg' was it first time?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
journeyman
Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Nice picture number looks like a club s(h)ite-oh deep joy! pitching a tent on hardstanding.
Congratulations on parking 'on the peg' was it first time?

Lol....Not guilty, previous owner. The "badly assembled" tent pictures taken in my garden are down to me!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back