FOR SALE FIAT SEICENTO TowCar £1750ono (1 Viewer)

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
V reg (2000) with mot and tax vgc new tyres and brakes just serviced, this is a very nice car the frame when fitted was £1400 open to offers as new car on it way email me for pix and info rgds craig

OP
OP
C

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
the a frame is on the front you tow the car behind the motor home we have towed all over and then park up and use the car its the best way when you can set the motor home up on site and leave there our are you pulling my leg haha

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 13, 2008
Funster No
Exp
Does it come with the towing frame too? guessing it does but not certain.

Thanks

Norrie

Free Member
Mar 17, 2009
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Is this the type of towing system that's illegal in Spain but ok everywhere else? :Eeek:

OP
OP
C

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
Tow frame

Yes it has been Fitted a Chris cox towing frame and i have towed in spain with no probs as its a braked frame and you can tow all over as it legal in the uk and the eu only for sale as wife wanted a new tow car if you would like to have a look you can do or i will send you some pix the inside is like new the out side is in good order anything thats needed doing has been done and i would say will last for years to come
my mobile 07775 934141 i think first to see will buy the tow frame to have fitted is £1400

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back