LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Graham, been trawling t'internet to try to find nearest weighbridge to Stokesley. Wondered if you can help? Want to get the bus weighed each axle and total. Think I am OK but would like to check. Can't find anything on the web. Thanks Ken n Steph :Smile:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Hi Graham, been trawling t'internet to try to find nearest weighbridge to Stokesley. Wondered if you can help? Want to get the bus weighed each axle and total. Think I am OK but would like to check. Can't find anything on the web. Thanks Ken n Steph :Smile:

This any good?............

Link Removed

or

Link Removed

Last edited:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Great thanks. I presume you can go to any of these as long as you pay (don't mind)?

Some yes, some no. It's best to ring ahead. Also, grill them, AND I MEAN GRILL THEM, on bridge type and access.
Last one I tried in Macclesfield, I rang ahead and was uncertain about his attitude on the phone. Luckily, it was on my way home from work so I called in in the car.
PHEW!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness i did! Middle of a VERY busy industrial estate, next to a coach depot, coaches every where, private cars double parked, doble reversing bend to get in, that's IF I could get past all the parked vehicles........blah blah blah.
You get the idea.:winky:

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Weigh Bridge

Ki Ken there is a weigh Bridge at Seamer, we used to have our van stored at Carahill services before we moved it to Stokesley and there was one at the entrance where the old chicken farm are. Think they charge £10 it seemed to be open every day when we passed. - Sue :roflmto:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hello Ken,

Just seen the thread.

We took our van to P.Woodhouse at 1 Commercial Street, Middlesbrough (over the border) - Here on Flash Earth. Drive in from Commercial Street and out onto Vulcan Street, easy enough to get to.

Telephone number is 01642 241644.

They will weigh both axles and total. Only cost about 4 quid to get the weights on a bit of paper as we didn't need an official certificate. That was a couple of years ago.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back