For Funsters In Iberia (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
All you funsters in Benidorm and Zahora and Marjal and Morocco etc it feels like Siberia here in Norfolk bbbrrrrrrr

Attachments

• P1000767 copy.jpg
    P1000767 copy.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 52
  • P1000763 copy.jpg
    P1000763 copy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 53
  • P1000753 copy.jpg
    P1000753 copy.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 53
  • P1000718 copy.jpg
    P1000718 copy.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 51
  • P1000715 copy.jpg
    P1000715 copy.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
its windy here at the moment but i don't think we have any snow forecast :Smile:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Breezy here in Totana but bright sunshine and no white stuff. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
All you funsters in Benidorm and Zahora and Marjal and Morocco etc it feels like Siberia here in Norfolk bbbrrrrrrr

bootifull...

with any luck it will look like that round here tomorrow morning if the weather forecast is right ::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We have white stuff here in Benidorm, Larry. I think it's what they call clouds.::bigsmile:

Brisey.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User

Looks like a lovely view from (I assume) your garden with or without snow :thumb:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yes ain't snow wonderful, it's the only time that my garden looks as good as the neighbours! :ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Lucky buggers in the warm, have fun :thumb:

If you insist in walking around... 365 days a year in your kacki shorts what do you expect you bloody posin woozer.. :RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO:

Luvs you really Bruv... dead jealous we cannot come with you this year... :Sad::cry:

Would have been worth coming with you just so we could pop into "Zahora" for a few days just to pi$$ Lady P off... and spoil her winter foray... That woman really gets up my nose... She is Rude to me.... Ignores me.... Calls me all sorts of nasty names.... But my day will come...:Angry:

What goes round comes round... :RollEyes::thumb::ROFLMAO:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

Would have been worth coming with you just so we could pop into "Zahora" for a few days just to pi$$ Lady P off... and spoil her winter foray... That woman really gets up my nose... She is Rude to me.... Ignores me.... Calls me all sorts of nasty names.... But my day will come...:Angry:

How could I EVER ignore you Mo? Rude to you? Yes!!! Nasty names? MO!!!
Missing you here this year :cry: Everyone is so happy and friendly - need a bit of agro :winky::winky::winky::winky:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
If you insist in walking around... 365 days a year in your kacki shorts what do you expect you bloody posin woozer.. :RollEyes::winky::ROFLMAO:

Luvs you really Bruv... dead jealous we cannot come with you this year... :Sad::cry:

Poor Old Mo , wheres my [HI]stradivarious [/HI] violin , winter lasts too long so have to get away :thumb:

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Been sailing past Fuertaventura and Lanzarote all today, heading for Gibraltar. Clear skies and fair winds....:Cool:

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Some call it work Larry, well I'm getting paid for it.:thumb: Oil/Chemical tanker, heading to Gib for fuel and stores before on to the next cargo. Not sure where yet but Algeria has been mentioned.:Eeek:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Some call it work Larry, well I'm getting paid for it.:thumb: Oil/Chemical tanker, heading to Gib for fuel and stores before on to the next cargo. Not sure where yet but Algeria has been mentioned.:Eeek:

Sailing the high seas eh :thumb: swab the deck :RollEyes:

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Javea

No snow here Winds too strong for it to lie.
Probably the same for a few days but shorts are still the "Order of the Day"and doesn't Bob look good in them!:Eeek:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
How could I EVER ignore you Mo? Rude to you? Yes!!! Nasty names? MO!!!
Missing you here this year :cry: Everyone is so happy and friendly - need a bit of agro :winky::winky::winky::winky:

Wish we could have come Marie... but got too much to do here, for when you pay a "Royal" visit on the way back up Norf....

Best eight weeks we have had on that visit.... :thumb::hug:::bigsmile:

Poor Old Mo , wheres my [HI]stradivarious [/HI] violin , winter lasts too long so have to get away :thumb:

Bruv................ Do me a favour, I`ll pay for your gas and it will be worth every Euro it cost`s....

Do a "Detour" to Zahora......

And upset my "Adopted" "OLDER" Sister.............. "Please"........ :thumb::thanks:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Bruv................ Do me a favour, I`ll pay for your gas and it will be worth every Euro it cost`s....

Do a "Detour" to Zahora......

And upset my "Adopted" "OLDER" Sister.............. "Please"........ :thumb::thanks:

Would love to Mo, btw I thought you were going in March

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Would love to Mo, btw I thought you were going in March

I have quoted your post Bruv.... cos it`s only a short one.... :Cool::winky::ROFLMAO:

We were hoping to make it, but we have so much going on and being done to this place, most of the work wont be finished till the end of March....:Sad:

So we are looking at 4 - 6 weeks about Sept/Oct which should set us up for another thrilling British winter... :RollEyes::Sad:

May get together with JP, cos he is thinking along the same lines.. :thumb:

You coming... :Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back