Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
This may help funsters wanting fishing in France

just been on a site at Barlieu.page 104....no1.......nice pond....Aire is €3.50 for the first night and €2.00 for the second night....and every night after that it is €1.50 per night...the pond no permit....just a €4.00 day ticket.......electric on the Aire is €2.00 for 24 hours...I am away for 3 weeks so if you require pics contact me when I get back.
Also just been on a canal fishing right on the doorstep ( I mean step out your door and sit on your seat) loads of fish like a large roach about 9" long caught about 12 in a couple of hours the Aire is called st Amand Montrond page 111 no 30......We are now at a beautiful aire called Lurcy-Levis this aire fishing is €8 for a day ticket but does not start fishing till 8th of may...till November page 174 no 74 great also if you have kids but still a great if not....all these aires are in ALL THE AIRES IN FRANCE BOOK....I have some pics on mhf of this site.

Good luck Mel

we have just purchased a permit for most of France from just below Paris includes all Brittany (But not north France)....covers you for all rivers and canals, if want info, wait till I get back,you can PM me.... you can download the application form on line and send with cheque €86..and a stamped addressed envelope....mine sent one day rec email the second to say received and reposted ..then got my permit on the third day THE PLACE YOU SEND TO IS NEAR PARIS YOU SEND TO more info if needed....but a lot have just day tickets

:thumb::thumb:

Mel

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
:thumb: thanks for the info mate i will give that one a try :Smile: