Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
looking like I'll be making my way over to Portimao tomorrow (only 25k away) wondering if anyone can tell me where I can watch the football, not watch'd a game for months. Everton - Swansea sat 12.45 and I believe there's a lesser match on Sunday ;)
Thanks

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Yup! That will be when Utd. slaighter city, the biggist bunch of sissy mary's in the Leauge. No doubt they will be requiring a new manager soon. Might even come over and watch the game with you.
Man U forever.

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Yup! That will be when Utd. slaighter city, the biggist bunch of sissy mary's in the Leauge. No doubt they will be requiring a new manager soon. Might even come over and watch the game with you.
Man U forever.

There's a lot of us about.!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Don't know who you mean Dave :)

That would be our resident man in Portugal the one and only Mr JJ purveyor of FB pies and Man City Football. :)

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
That would be our resident man in Portugal the one and only Mr JJ purveyor of FB pies and Man City Football. :)
I've heard about this Mr JJ Carol, bit of baiting going on from Phil sitting next to me in a bar Armacio de Para lol

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Several sports bars here

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Born and bred Salford Red and a season ticket holder of many years.
Go back to watching Charlton, Law and Best and some great players throughout the years.
Will be there on Sunday, expecting a great game.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Be on in nearly every bar

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Born and bred Salford Red and a season ticket holder of many years.
Go back to watching Charlton, Law and Best and some great players throughout the years.
Will be there on Sunday, expecting a great game.

I'm sure JJ will remind you of Denis Law playing for Man City, now what was that famous match when a team was relegated from division one so many years ago, this match should be good, PaulyP v JJ, contenders ready, gladiators ready, not sure who is who ,but may the best team win, I'm impartial on this one:whew::lipssealed::giggler:

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
At the end of the day there are more important things in life than football.

Not sure what it is though. :)

Although a local derby gives the winner bragging rights for a while, City have had the upper hand recently but overall we have had more wins.
The tide is turning and our time is coming back, I am feeling quite confidant now, would not have said that a few weeks ago.
The atmosphere on Sunday will be brilliant, can't believe that their getting away with a 4 o'clock KO.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
looking like I'll be making my way over to Portimao tomorrow (only 25k away) wondering if anyone can tell me where I can watch the football, not watch'd a game for months. Everton - Swansea sat 12.45 and I believe there's a lesser match on Sunday ;)
Thanks
I saw you watch Liverpool get a beating by Arsenal at Pedro's last Saturday - how could you have forgotten that! ;) Portimao is lovely as is Lagos which definitely had loads of sports bars. (y)

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks

I'll collect that pint, when I catch up with you Dave:cheers:
C'mon you Jacks:clap2:

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
I saw you watch Liverpool get a beating by Arsenal at Pedro's last Saturday - how could you have forgotten that! ;) Portimao is lovely as is Lagos which definitely had loads of sports bars. (y)
Ha yep had forgotten about that can't understand why what a great result (y)(y)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
No matter how cocky the arrogant Scum fans get with all their typical crowing and chicken counting, they will never, never, never, ever, ever, ever snatch the "title" from out of City's hands like City snatched it from theirs.

Puce Face was about to lead the smug gits over to their "fans" at Sunderland to celebrate when the news of Sergio's winning goal came through.

I never thought life would get better than the 1-6 score line but I was wrong!

But gloating is SO lacking in class...

Please forgive me for being so common. ;)

JJ :cool:

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Marc I shall make sure it's in one of the more expensive country's as feelin confident, COYB
Hello to Sam x

Ok the spoils are shared, for the first 25mins I thought we were gonna walk it:rolleyes:, It didn't help Gomis goin off after 15mins(n) We are in Moncarpacho nice site, all amenities inc wifi 10E stay 3 days 4th day free:)

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Sorry but I'm claiming victory as it was a blatant foul on Coleman so was never a penalty :)
Thinking I might stay bottom half of Portugal if weather ok then off to Jerez to see MotoGP 1/2/3rd May camp at circuit for 4 days then maybe head back UK
Great to hear from you keep in touch and hello to Sam & Max
Dave

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Man U forever.
Looks like I was bang on with the above post. A great game to watch, could have been another 5 goals scored as both sides had lots of chances. A great result and the better team won..?.....Yipeee!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back