Following the F1 Grand Prix around Europe 2013 (1 Viewer)

MyLifeTraveling

Free Member
Apr 26, 2013
EUROPE
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
SINCE 2010
Hello fellow Motorhomers,
Im following the F1 Grand Prix around Continental Europe this summer in my motorhome and just wondered if anyone is doing the same?

I've already booked all my camping sites, through F1Camping.. which is a UK organisation.

Is anyone else doing this circuit or parts thereof?

I'd loved to hear from you if you are, as l travel by myself, so its always lovely to meet up with fellow motorhomers

Many thanks,
MyLifeTraveling
:thumb:

Apocalypse

Free Member
Jun 11, 2013
Halesowen, West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato hi-line
Exp
That's my intention for buying my motorhome, I have booked F1 at Silverstone this month and hopefully will arrive Wednesday night, nothing else planned yet other than the same with the motoGP at Silverstone end of August
Keep me posted, and thanks for the heads up on F1 camping ::bigsmile:
-Wayne

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Sounds like fun, never tried a season of following the races, normally just a couple in the year.

We do go to the historic racing, the races are in Dijon this weekend but can't make it. Coming up are Silverstone, Nurburgring, Zandvoort, Spa and Jerez, far more relaxed than F1.

Not uncommon around the circuits for people to rent their drives out for motorhomes, always a good standby. Had a great time in Spa one year like this, turned up on spec on the Thursday, saw a sign in the garden and pulled on.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Last Friday I was in a garage filling with LPG and a bright yellow Lamborghini convertible pulled up alongside. The driver then offered me £2k if I hired my van to him,he would cover the insurance. He was desperate for a vehicle to go to Silverstone with his lad,I was tempted but the boss wouldn't like it. This time of the year motorhomes for hire must be like hens teeth especially when the festivals get underway like Glasto and Cropredy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back