Folkestone cc club site

Discussion in 'Photography' started by buckby, Sep 20, 2015.

  1. buckby

    buckby

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2013
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    148
    Location:
    nottinghamshire
    Went last week just a few photos with new Sigma 10-20 lens
    DSC_0018 resize.jpg
    DSC_0039 resize.jpg
    DSC_0040resize.jpg
     
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. Chris

    Chris Funster Life Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    16,435
    Likes Received:
    34,472
    Location:
    kent
  3. buckby

    buckby

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2013
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    148
    Location:
    nottinghamshire
    Sorry Can't re upload image after resize
     
  4. buckby

    buckby

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2013
    Messages:
    213
    Likes Received:
    148
    Location:
    nottinghamshire
  5. maison

    maison Funster

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    1,434
    Likes Received:
    3,658
    Location:
    South Wales & Burgundy
    @buckby
    Once again can only see instead of photo.

    I am not the only one on the forum with the same problem. 90% of pics show OK. The other 10% show OK.

    Still no suggestions that work.

    Help!!!!(n)
     
  6. maison

    maison Funster

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    1,434
    Likes Received:
    3,658
    Location:
    South Wales & Burgundy
    OK.

    Now for the correction.......

    Once again can only see the letters IMG instead of photo.

    90% of pics show OK, the other 10% show the letters IMG

    Why?
     
  7. Speve

    Speve Funster

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1,970
    Likes Received:
    1,639
    Location:
    Salisbury
    I get a few with [​IMG][​IMG]can only think image is in wrong format
     
  8. maison

    maison Funster

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    1,434
    Likes Received:
    3,658
    Location:
    South Wales & Burgundy
    Exactly!

    But what format is the "correct" one to be able to view. And what "wrong" one is being used, as far as we are concerned at least.
     
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Speve

    Speve Funster

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1,970
    Likes Received:
    1,639
    Location:
    Salisbury
    I get the pictures for this thread its on my iPad but I don't know much about the formatting I think it's something like JPEG all gobbledygook to me!
     
  10. Nirvanauk

    Nirvanauk Funster

    Joined:
    May 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1,363
    Likes Received:
    6,454
    Location:
    God's county. North Yorkshire.
    Well, can't see any photos but I will be there tomorrow night if I leave Troyes early enough.
     

Share This Page