Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi all:thumb:

I thought I'd post this after Bob's thread as when ever I get mine out it always draws interest.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=...folding&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

We have the five rung version and find it superb, easy and quick to set up, stable and easy to put away, seconds frankley either way.

Obviously there are other places you can get these but the link is to give you all the idea.

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
i bought one of these types of step from ebuyer last year at a great price of

£9.99 and that included delivery

i have used this step a few times now and it holds my weight which is approaching 18 stone if not more ,we use it when we put the privecy room up

got the price wrong , just looked at my invoice and it was £9.60 for a three tread

Last edited:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The screfix one has been down rated to 95KGS

Hi all:thumb:

I thought I'd post this after Bob's thread as when ever I get mine out it always draws interest.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=...folding&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

We have the five rung version and find it superb, easy and quick to set up, stable and easy to put away, seconds frankley either way.

Obviously there are other places you can get these but the link is to give you all the idea.

As you know Simon the Screwfix one we had failed on the first go. They ordered a new one in for this morning then we found out that it had been down rated to 95kgs from 150kgs... it is the same one B&Q show on the internet but out of stock.

I think I will have to go the Drapper route.

Thanks for the trouble you have taken re the links.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
i bought one of these types of step from ebuyer last year at a great price , we use it when e put the privecy room up

We haven't had the need for a step ladder on our travels , as yet.
I'm 5 '11" so can reach most things.
Our eldest son 16 last week, is 6'2" and still growing with his size 12 feet , if he goes tippy toe its a few more inches on top too:winky:

Bev

OP
OP
Dodgey
Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Our eldest son 16 last week, is 6'2" and still growing with his size 12 feet , if he goes tippy toe its a few more inches on top too:winky:

Bev

That's alright for you but me and 'er are short ar$e$:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SWMBO needs a step to reach the top cupboards in Winne:ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
bet he cannot reach

Bev

The step ladder is to access putting up the side screen on an American A&E awning.. you need to be 12' to reach the roof line:Blush: that is some tiptoe:shout:

Remember Sue is 5'8" and poor me in the wheelchair is a lot lower down in height...(the step ladder is for her.. always get her nice gifts:ROFLMAO:)

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
still have not lived down the Kenwood mixer 34 years on

I hope you are not wrapping it up for Christmas:ROFLMAO:

I have learnt to be careful about Christmas presents.... I still get it in the neck for buying a Kenwood Chief mixer for her Christmas present 34 years ago... mind you I did buy her a garden hose on a real on the wall at her request for her birthday a couple years ago. .. more expensive than the normal purfume

I know how to give a girl a good time:Blush:

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back