Jun 1, 2016
Ferndown, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 4009
Exp
Since early 90's
Hi All,
I am looking for advice on finding a good sturdy folding chair for outdoor seating next to the motorhome, I am not a small person and do have some back issues, I have seen some really good writes ups on Outwell Spring Hills in a magazine and was hoping to get thoughts and suggestions from any users here please?

many thanks in advance

Mark

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
There are so many types and we have at least 4 pairs of chairs and can recommend the Isabella range as they are imho the most comfortable and you can also sit at the table with them as some are far too low the ones we have cost about £ 60 Mark so not cheap but very very good we have just bought the footrests to match .(y)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I have chair envy I'm forever looking at other peoples chairs and thinking we could do with some of those! We have got le fuma and they are great but doesn't stop me looking at others.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we wanted chairs we could use for reclining as well as at table we looked first at a show and then went round local shops. We ended up with Lafuma Cham Elips Padded Recliners. We didn't buy from where we tried them (Go Outdoors) but looked on-line after coming home, where we found them a fair bit cheaper so bought mail order.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We have la fuma and as you can see by the before and after BBQ pictures they are very versatile!! image.jpg image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We bought a pair of LaFumas and they're very comfortable. The problem was as they are recliners they were't really suitable for sitting at a table and were also a bit bulky for our limited storage.

So we bought a pair of Outwell Kenai chairs plus the Zion removable footrests. Very comfortable, do the job we wanted and are much lighter and easier to store. Bit pricey though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back