Folding Chair recomendations

Discussion in 'Motorhome Accessories' started by Mark James, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Mark James

Mark James Funster

Hi All,
    I am looking for advice on finding a good sturdy folding chair for outdoor seating next to the motorhome, I am not a small person and do have some back issues, I have seen some really good writes ups on Outwell Spring Hills in a magazine and was hoping to get thoughts and suggestions from any users here please?

many thanks in advance

Mark

2. mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn Funster Life Member

There are so many types and we have at least 4 pairs of chairs and can recommend the Isabella range as they are imho the most comfortable and you can also sit at the table with them as some are far too low the ones we have cost about £ 60 Mark so not cheap but very very good we have just bought the footrests to match .(y)

3. big map

big map Funster Life Member

I have chair envy I'm forever looking at other peoples chairs and thinking we could do with some of those! We have got le fuma and they are great but doesn't stop me looking at others.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

When we wanted chairs we could use for reclining as well as at table we looked first at a show and then went round local shops. We ended up with Lafuma Cham Elips Padded Recliners. We didn't buy from where we tried them (Go Outdoors) but looked on-line after coming home, where we found them a fair bit cheaper so bought mail order.

5. Sundowners

Sundowners Funster Life Member

Isabella for us too, good lower back support and can take a good weight, tried and tested.

6. Anthea M

Anthea M Funster

We have la fuma and as you can see by the before and after BBQ pictures they are very versatile!! image.jpg image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. TerryL

TerryL Funster

We bought a pair of LaFumas and they're very comfortable. The problem was as they are recliners they were't really suitable for sitting at a table and were also a bit bulky for our limited storage.

So we bought a pair of Outwell Kenai chairs plus the Zion removable footrests. Very comfortable, do the job we wanted and are much lighter and easier to store. Bit pricey though.