LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
I have reluctantly decided to sell my Lovely RV and downsize to a smaller motohome and a caravan to site permanently in Portugal and tour with motor home, would also be happy to swap my RV with a motor home with cash adjustment, looking for m/h from 1990 to 2000 area poss hymer but all m/hs will be considered, so if you want to expand up to a big boys motor here is your chance to obtain one of the best type of RVs on the market as is in top of the range of RVs, and all ready to go full timing and wild camping. also 16' box trailer if required and this outfit needs an HGV or Class C license + E if driving with trailer, HGV training and test can be arranged within our current member list. Here is your chance boys and girls to have what you really want maybe, anymore info please phone me on 07788133340 or by email warouk@hotmail.co.uk or PM on site, viewing can be arranged almost anytime at Rutland water leicestershire where she is stored with a bit of notice, also hope to be at Lincoln show for any wanting viewing or more details. Will not be bringing trailer to show unless someone is really interested in complete outfit ok but viewing trailer ok at Rutland any time. Thanks and good luck everyone. Best Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Just bumping for all members to see Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

So where are you fancying for the caravan Gary?

If my hip goes OK we should be down that way early next year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
So where are you fancying for the caravan Gary?

If my hip goes OK we should be down that way early next year

Hi Keith, good to her from you mate. Hope to base the caravan down on the Chickenrun site, but need to sell the RV first, Hope your Op goes Ok mate and see ya down There sooon Ha,,, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back