Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Devon Somerset border
Funster No
MH
Auto trail t615
Exp
Since 2008
Hi have any of you lovely people got a flash 500 if so how low will the bed come down ie floor to mattress height
Now I wait ha
Thanks

SelfPhil

Free Member
Sep 20, 2016
Abingdon
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 500
Exp
Since March 2015
Hi
Yes the bed has always been problematic. I can get mine down to the seats. I have to reset it regularly. To do this press the up button and and a space in between the 2 buttons simultaneously for a few seconds until it flashes differently. Then it's okay.

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
I used to have a 510 and I contacted project 2000 (bed manufacturers). They sent me the following instructions for resetting the bed. Mine was going up when pressing down so it wont all be relevent but we always had a copy in the van just in case.

From project 2000:
Enter in programming mode after having switched on the panel. To enter the programming mode, hold the hidden button (between the button UP and DOWN) and the button UP for 7 seconds. The green LED light with the symbol of the key switches on. If it doesn’t, repeat the operation.

Put underneath the bed some supports able to hold the bed in the lowest position.

This bit is because my up/down was mixed up - Press the button UP; the bed descents. Let it rest on the supports and keep pushing until the bed starts raising again. Bring the bed up to its higher position and let it press the electric contact (limit switch).

Let the bed descent and start programming the positions (depending on the model of the bed can be 3 or 4 points). Let the bed descent to the first position, press the hidden button plus the button DOWN. The LED on the arrows will switch off and on again. Repeat with this procedure for the next 2-3 points and the system will automatically quit the programming mode.

maybebuseful :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back