Fiver & Chevy pickup for sale (1 Viewer)

jstvj

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
Can't believe it, having bought a brand new fifth wheeler and 1998 Chevy CK 3500 double cab for full timing next year, Her indoors has decided she prefers a motorhome. So very regrettably my outfit is up for sale before even using it. Women eh !!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

robrobc

Free Member
Oct 16, 2008
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
None Now
Exp
5+
You may get a better price or some offers if you told everyone what you have for sale ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Just a thought

Rob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Just tell her there is more room in the 5ver for all her stuff, and that if you get a motorhome she will have to get rid at least half of it:Eeek: so that you keep within the payload allowance :thumb:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Can't believe it, having bought a brand new fifth wheeler and 1998 Chevy CK 3500 double cab for full timing next year, Her indoors has decided she prefers a motorhome. So very regrettably my outfit is up for sale before even using it. Women eh !!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Or swap her indoors for one who does want a 5ver! just a thought:ROFLMAO:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
It does work .i got divorced 5 yrs ago. still got my truck and a few more toys . luckily i,m so nice women fall over them selves to get to me.!!! must keep eating that cheese that makes you dream. ha ha .

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Have you run that past Debs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rob

As if I would:ROFLMAO:. Debs has already informed me that I am her Chauffeur/Washer upper/Black Waste technician/general dogs body
etc etc

Perhaps you would like to tell her!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back