murga100

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
leeds
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Can anybody recommend a fitter who can fit a solar panel and a gas refill system to my 2011 Swift Bolero 682fb, based in Morley, Leeds
Regards
Pete

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Morning Keith,

I'm not saying they're cheap (long time since I lived in Mirfield!) but they know their stuff.
Link Removed
Station Road,
Mirfield

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Hi Pete, neither is difficult to do, quite simple in fact. There is plenty of information on this site, techno100 did a great feature on solar panel installation. Also plenty of tutorials on you tube, search solar panel installation and you'll be surprised how simple it is. Save yourself a few pounds as well as getting a bit of self satisfaction having done it yourself. You also gain a bit of knowledge and know where everything is fitted and where it was from if anything goes wrong with the system in the future.:nerd:
Same switch dthe gas system, Hamilton gas do gaslow at very good prices, supply everything you need to do the install, the tanks come with very good installation instructions, the web is there with YouTube to see the things being installed physically which shows how simple it is.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back