Fitting Seatbelts (1 Viewer)

BGDwth

Free Member
Oct 7, 2009
Funster No
Hi there

I have a camper / conversion, and need to get an idea of what potential costs to me might be to install a couple of seatbelts in the back for my two young children.

I live in east Kent and it's a couple of hours into London where we go from time to time.

Do any of you have any knowledge - or even better experience :thumb: - with any reputable firms I might be able to take the van to for a once over for an estimate.

It would be much appreciated. Can't really do much with it as it is and as I'm not looking to do a sequel of the "Home Alone" films, so the kids need to come with!

Thanks in advance for any tips

B

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi there

I have a camper / conversion, and need to get an idea of what potential costs to me might be to install a couple of seatbelts in the back for my two young children.

Thanks in advance for any tips

B

Use the search engine, this has been done recently though I think it may be bad news for you.

OP
OP
B

BGDwth

Free Member
Oct 7, 2009
Funster No
Thanks HillDweller, did as you suggested and had a look -- a few tips and warnings but..

Need to speak to some mechanics in my wider area I think -unless anyone has any recommended companies / people? - to get a fuller idea.

Think my van is stronger than many at the back / generally, so Ill pursue further info and see whether I find myself on the open road or a cul-de-sac..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DiscoDave

Free Member
Apr 25, 2010
The north
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
properly 4 years, playing at it for ages
As daft as it sounds take your van to a coach builder or horse box builder! the reason i say this is that these people come accross this sort of problem every day and will have dealt with it before!

they can also often do all the fabrication in house so one stop may be able to sort it all.

good luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back