Fitting Microwave tips/plans etc (1 Viewer)

AlphaPets

Free Member
Apr 4, 2012
Newport
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E795
Exp
Dear All,

I wish to fit a small 700watt microwave into our Bessacarr E795. The previous keeper just had the microwave not secured in what I assume is the cupboard specific for microwaves. I wish to secure mine, any tips or plans/links etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:spam:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
There are some clips to secure microwaves

While we have an American RV.. we do see in the accessories book that there are some clips that hold a microwave in place while you are on the move.

If you go on to Ebay.. enter American RV Motorhomes... you will come across a company call RV spares.. they are based in Cheltenham.. most of the spares adverts are there's Daren and Marrtin may be able to help you out... send them a question and ask for the phone number and have a chat with them.. helpful people... they may have them in stock, if not they can normally get them very fast from the USA and not silly money either.

Bob

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
If you take the cover off the microwave, you can normally find some suitable spots where you can drill a couple of small holes.

You can then secure the microwave to a couple of battens, or as I did with ours onto a piece of wood same dimensions as the locker which I then secured into the locker.

We do this with such things as microwaves, TV's etc on the ship...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back