Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have now fitted the 6 of the tyre monitors on the RV and 4 on the trailer.. still have a packet to fit on one of the cars... must say easy to screw on..... now I do not want to see any red flashing lights... I had Duncan (Starspangledspanner.co.uk) set the pressure's in the tyres so we will see how they work over the coming season.

Bob:Blush:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Don't forget to put the keys on your keyring. I've never checked my tyres so much I'm looking every time I cross the yard from house to office and back.:ROFLMAO: I won't be happy till I see one come on, but its so cold in Wales right now it might be months :Sad: tyres without punctures rarely lose air when its cold. ::bigsmile:

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Jim, is there a prize for the first photo posted of one lit up???

Sure someone will find a way to cheat :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
same here JIM ... checking

Don't forget to put the keys on your keyring. I've never checked my tyres so much I'm looking every time I cross the yard from house to office and back.:ROFLMAO: I won't be happy till I see one come on, but its so cold in Wales right now it might be months :Sad: tyres without punctures rarely lose air when its cold. ::bigsmile:

Same here, Sue does a walk around at petrol stations or if we stop to let Ezzie take a pee.. she is now looking for red flashing lights..

I have keys now on the trailer key fob, the RV key fob, the locker key ring fob .. everywhere..

As it was not only the wettest April, it was the coldest.. not getting above 20 degree's anywhere in the UK according to the met office... it is like waiting to see the first cuckoo ... who will have the first red flashing lights:Blush:

Bob

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Haven't bought the fairy lights but heard my first cuckoo this year a couple of days ago while walking Meg. All we have round here are seagulls.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back