Fishing in my motorhome (1 Viewer)

J

julian williams

Deleted User
Does anybody know of good places for fishing where you can access for motorhome in england?

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Does anybody know of good places for fishing where you can access for motorhome in england?

You don't say which area you are wanting to go to. I know of a few but all different areas. Let me know which area interests you.

If you have Auto Route I have a file I can let you have with lots on, including cl sites with fishing.

If you are a member of the clubs (CC & C&CC) you can search on their web sites for sites with fishing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
There is a board member on here who owns a small site with pool somewhere in Wales. He's posted photos of it before and it looks very nice. Plenty of room for motorhomes.

Can't think of the guys id name but there must be others on here who will know who it is.

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+

I do hope you mean FROM your motorhome?
Otherwise, thats one hell of a leak!!!!!:Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Link Removed

Hi Jim,

Just to let you know we had a good time here. There were children on the site, but the site wardens did say that they do tell people there are not children allowed. ( a miserable couple really).

The CL will be out of action for most of this year too, just had drainage done and re seeded.

Regards Pat

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim,

Just to let you know we had a good time here. There were children on the site, but the site wardens did say that they do tell people there are not children allowed. ( a miserable couple really).

Hi Pat

thanks for info , looks like one we'll give a wide berth to . :Sad:

and if they don't allow or like children on site this should be on the web site.. :RollEyes:

Jim

Senator

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Worthing
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 Years
Hello

Sussex: Sumners Pond, Near Billingshurst Link Removed

Hampshire: Green Hill Camping & Caravan Park Season Pitches - Green Hill Farm Caravan and Camping Park
This site has an adults only section around the lakes. The facilities are a bit old and tatty!

Can't help you on the type of fish as I am not a fisherman, but you can park right next to the lake at both sites and fish out your window if you want!

Hope this helps.

Mark

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Doubt very much this would be to do with them being a 'miserable couple'.....more a case of safety and public liability.

When some wayward kid wanders off, falls in the pool and drowns.....who is at fault? Parents?
Nooooooooooo!! Not in this day and age.
Sue the site owner for having a lake on site.....its their fault the kid drowned.

micknden

Free Member
May 16, 2008
melton mowbray
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
3 weeks
fishing

:ROFLMAO:EYE KETTLEBY LAKES C&CC 5 VAN SITE 5 lakes plenty of fish , nr melton mowbray leicestershire

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
dunno, but when i read your thread header i though you must have a serious leak......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fishing IN my motorhome. ::bigsmile:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi Julian
You could try here Link Removed

Some very nice carp to 45LB plus and plenty of other fish too ok.:Smile: