Free Member
Feb 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm a newbie
November 30th we are qoing on our first trip to Tintagel in Cornwall. We think we have got everything covered there had been lists crossed referenced with other lists, but I bet we will still have forgotten something.

Any advice?

Any recommendations on camp sites?

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
I'll take that bet! You will have forgotten something, and if its only one thing you have done well. You will also find out that you have loads of stuff that you didnt need so you put them in the garage and then the next trip,guess what!! Dont worry about it, its all part of the fun::bigsmile:

Upvote 0
Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
We went away last week and I was concerned because I couldn't think what it was we had forgotten, we always forget something!

Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , I was going to suggest Trewethett farm caravan club site but it closes today , sorry . great site on cliff edge lovely views about 3 miles from tintagel,
When we were last there (tintagel) in june they allowed you to camp for the night in the car park right in the village, no facilities other than what was in the village about a ÂŁ5.
Terry

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back