Free Member
Aug 29, 2009
Northants
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
started 2009
Hi all, new to the forum, new to motorhoming. We bought our first motorhome about 6 weeks ago realising a long held ambition to own an RV. Got fed up waiting for that rainy day and didn't want to wait until it was too late to enjoy ourselves. My wife is retired though I have another 10 to go (make that 11 after the next election).

We've had a couple of trips out now, and have got the hang of the basics but I'm sure we'll find plenty of questions to keep you old hands busy, so apologies in advance for those.

We are lovers of country music (contemporary stuff) and do line and partner dancing so having a motorhome will allow us attend some of the festivals next year, staying over for a few days rather than day trips or hotels.

The added value of enjoying the motorhome life for its own sake is a real bonus. We are hoping to get along to some of the rallies. It feels great to be part of a larger community and we look forward to meeting some of you down the road. By the way, we get a great buzz from being waved at as we trundle along.

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Welcome :thumb: from another relative newbie - we started in June this year.

Steve

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi KanDave, we have a few Line Dancing Funsters here do you'll fit in well::bigsmile: Welcome to the fun, :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Welcome aboard, we are also new to this having bought ours in July. Wished we'd done it years ago so intend to make up for lost time.:thumb:

The 3 Kings

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
:welcome:Kandave to MH Fun

Good to hear that you are enjoying your new toy, and getting out and about with it.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi Kandave and welcome to the FUN,

if you like country music then a visit to The Western motorhome show next august (i know its a long way off :Doh:) could be in order. :thumb:

quite a few funsters attend and we have our own 'Motorhome fun' camp area.

country and western music, line dancing and western themed all weekend.

Link Removed

OP
OP
K

kandave

Free Member
Aug 29, 2009
Northants
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
started 2009
hi Kandave and welcome to the FUN,

if you like country music then a visit to The Western motorhome show next august (i know its a long way off :Doh:) could be in order. :thumb:

quite a few funsters attend and we have our own 'Motorhome fun' camp area.

country and western music, line dancing and western themed all weekend.

Link Removed

Thanks for the heads up pappajohn. I've noted it in the diary and hope to be there next year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back