First @ the 3 Counties, malvern (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
mark e

mark e

Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
I take it nobody else went to this weeks show then ?

I really enjoyed looking at the 2009 models both caravans and motorhomes, and general camping stalls. There must have been about 2000, units there.

Lots of happy people buying new caravans and campers and picking up bargains.
I bought some new levellers and some grip mats, for when i get stuck again :ROFLMAO:

A lot of people with quiet generators ::bigsmile:, some with loud generators, but i was in a lucky position (quiet). Some campers watching theyre leisure battery consumption, with one reading light on :ROFLMAO:

All in all a good weekend for 14 pounds. Cant wait for the next one :thumb:

WesleyT

Free Member
Apr 20, 2008
Funster No
WesleyT

I take it nobody else went to this weeks show then ?

Thankyou Mark e for your post. I prefer to go to the Western Motorhome Show hosted by Warners Group in August when the weather should be better. I (we) felt like company so in 2007 I wrote to the Editor at MMM saying anyone like to join us.
19 came along and from this most enjoyable meet up we formed a new group named The ItchyFeet Motorhome Group. 2008 brought us 7 more people! Some of us joined up to go to Portuagal and Spain in February and a few members went to Greece in April. We intend meeting up at Malvern every August at the Western Motorhome Show. It's good fun!:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back