First Outing

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by WillH, Mar 17, 2008.

1. WillH

WillH Funster

Hi, just back after our first outing, went like a dream. Clocked 400 miles, stayed at two site and everything was perfect but the weather. It was a good test for the heating and water integrity with rain, gales, frost and even a touch of sleet.

All the kit worked fine and the only down side was when I sat down to read through the mass of manuals and discovered the Fiat manual was in Italian. French I could have handled but not this, bee on to Fiat already and they told me to contact the dealer which I have done, they're sending one soon.

Thanks for all the advice I recieved both directly and from working my way through the forums, it all helped to make it a success. Working out where to go next, we went east and south last time so probably north this time.

Rgds
    WillH:thumb:

2. Sweet Chariot

Sweet Chariot Read Only Funster

Bet you cant wait for summer.:thumb:

3. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Excellent news and hope to read about all your travels and maybe you might consider attending one of the Fun meets now your on the road.

4. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

We are off this weekend North, Very North. We are going to the Isle of Skye with a couple of other MHs and TBH the weather looks like snow, rain, sleet, winds, and even sunshine.
    However just remember, No such thing as bad weather, just badly dressed people.:Wink: