First Outing (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Hi, just back after our first outing, went like a dream. Clocked 400 miles, stayed at two site and everything was perfect but the weather. It was a good test for the heating and water integrity with rain, gales, frost and even a touch of sleet.

All the kit worked fine and the only down side was when I sat down to read through the mass of manuals and discovered the Fiat manual was in Italian. French I could have handled but not this, bee on to Fiat already and they told me to contact the dealer which I have done, they're sending one soon.

Thanks for all the advice I recieved both directly and from working my way through the forums, it all helped to make it a success. Working out where to go next, we went east and south last time so probably north this time.

Rgds
WillH:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Excellent news and hope to read about all your travels and maybe you might consider attending one of the Fun meets now your on the road.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

We are off this weekend North, Very North. We are going to the Isle of Skye with a couple of other MHs and TBH the weather looks like snow, rain, sleet, winds, and even sunshine.
However just remember, No such thing as bad weather, just badly dressed people.:winky:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back