First Notification of Badge Distribution at Shepton (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Whilst I will do my best to get a badge to everyone at Shepton it might be quicker for Funsters to come and grab me for their badges rather than me hunting you all down... I am easy to find as I will be in the only Black Van (with donated cases of John Smiths Original Bitter outside) in the whole show...

Please note that this Van is always empty before 10 am...

JJ The Badge Meister

PS you will know who I am for, as Simon and Sarah know, I am the loudest one on site...::bigsmile::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
of course if you gave them to me I could have them sorted and handed to people as they arrive. After all I have the list, hee hee

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
of course if you gave them to me I could have them sorted and handed to people as they arrive. After all I have the list, hee hee

You have the job Roger!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Of course they are already sorted...

just hand over the John Smiths to me without slipping any away...:roflmto:

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
do you want to borrow the guns - marshal?

Roger, you can always borrow the guns to enforce this? but you have got to have a 60" waste of they are going to look silly round your feet on the floor. You could then be a highwayman as well as a marshal.... I am not going to get a marshal badge, going for an Indian Affairs Bureau - police badge. .... That way I can boss the chiefs about (or try, as it does not work very well with Sue or Ezzie)?

Bob ... bad boys, bad boys................................:ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Listen, brother, you are in the union of parking and site enforcement attendants, brother JJ is a member of the badge stamping and distribution union, if you were to distribute badges this would cause hardship to brother JJ and his union members. Under these conditions we would be obliged to declare the site black and picket the entrance.

Yours,

Ronald Sole, President of the Union of Certified Badge Stampers and Distributors.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
JJ - Rosie would like a Lamb flavoured badge please ::bigsmile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you made me laugh

Listen, brother, you are in the union of parking and site enforcement attendants, brother JJ is a member of the badge stamping and distribution union, if you were to distribute badges this would cause hardship to brother JJ and his union members. Under these conditions we would be obliged to declare the site black and picket the entrance.

Yours,

Ronald Sole, President of the Union of Certified Badge Stampers and Distributors.

Thank you Brian, I had a good laugh at this post... not so some of the others I have been writing to today...some people take themself to serious and the posts. This has made it all worth while to day. I think you only want to picket the enterance to get more room for your vehicle if I am not wrong.:Blush: or is it that Dodgy is going to park in the middle the wrong way round again? i.e East to West when everyone else will be North to South if Roger has his way... Sorry Marshall...

Bob:Eeek:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

Yours,

many thanks and noted R Sole:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Well done Brother Brian for sticking up for the down trodden badge makers... for too many years we have slaved away in dank, dark conditions (no, I don't mean Wales) while the Bosses wallow around in wealth created by us.

I am delighted that the very reasonable union subs of £14,500 a year are being well spent by the Union Bosses on motorhoming weekends away and RC Helicopters...

JJ:thumb:

Power To The People

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back