First mh. (1 Viewer)

taff

Free Member
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
Hi, im new to motor homes and am at the momemt looking to buy my first.I have just seen a 2005 chausson welcome 28 based on a twin wheel ford transit. Has anyone got any experiance of owning a chausson or any information on this make as i have not heard of them before.
thanks nev.:thanks:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ni Nev, I was looking at Chausson motorhomes for the first time at a show last week, the build quality seemed very good. No idea what model numbers were though. I'm sure someone will be able to help. Meanwhile, welcome to the Fun

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
No personal experience but the French seem to love 'em.. always plenty parked up on the aires
It's on a a great chassis and with twin rear wheel drive that won't get stuck easily. Gets' my vote..

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, a transit base with twin rear wheel drive, spares available all over the world and not a Fix It Again Tomorrow so gets my vote.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

gogocrosby

Free Member
Apr 2, 2009
Morpeth, Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
12 years
Chausson are part of the Trigano Group, one of the largest manufacturers in Europe generally well built and equiped ,mid range pricewise. I think good value for money.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back