Firefox problems (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2008
Funster No
I tried Firefox and Sea Monkey, but went back to Google Chrome which for me works very well.I'm no computer expert so you all probably know better than me ,but Hey, if it works it works. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Yep, problems for a couple of days now, up to date version is installed.:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Andy 01424

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hastings East Sussex
Funster No
MH
RV soon!
Exp
0 but lived in static for 2yrs
Ok do this,took me age to fathom saving the bookmarks lol,click on Bookmarks at top of page,click Organise Bookmarks,select back and save it where you can find it again easily [desktop] now uninstall Firefox !! restart comp and reinstal fresh copy,now go back to Bookmarks-Organise go to back up restore select choose file and restore what you saved earlier[it will say json as a folder],bingo Bookmarks and menu restored and should be ok now:thumb:

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
Here is what Firefox tells me is my set up:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4

It's very stable, very fast, and manifesting no problems at all.
I assume, that as the programme is resident on your computer, and problems you are having with it will be down to your broadband connection, not Firefox.

Good luck

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It is only happening on Fun

Sorry you are having problems. I think it must be local to you Ralph. Firefox is the second most used browser on Fun in the last five days. I am using it without problem BUT I am not yet using the latest version because from what i have read they still have not stopped it crashing.

The pic below shows the numbers for the last 4.5 days Mon - Friday and what browser they are using ect.

Link Removed

Attachments

• browsers.jpg
    browsers.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread