Firefox Keeps Loading on certain sites (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

I have been using Firefox for sometime now and in the last few weeks it seems to be playing up on some of the sites I visit.

The main problem appears to be that it doesn't stop loading even when the sites front page is fully displayed, sometimes I can continue and ignore the little rotating ring and sometimes the site hangs,

Any ideas what the problem may be or has anyone had a similar problem. it works fine on here its mainly other sites, i have also noticed that some of the other sites don't have the full details as they do when opened with IE.

I have run a full scan with S&D and Advast and they show no problems, and I am running Firefox Version 3.0.5

Any help would be appreciated, hope it makes sense

Braunston

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Any ideas what the problem may be or has anyone had a similar problem. it works fine on here its mainly other sites, i have also noticed that some of the other sites don't have the full details as they do when opened with IE.
Is Firefox missing an addon / plugin (eg Java) required to run, and display, the rest of the web page?

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have this narrowed down to sites that have Google Adsense code on them, and only on Firefox. The page is loaded and everything appears loaded but you don't get a "done"

Its annoying.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back