Free Member
Jun 3, 2011
South Northants
Funster No
MH
A Ckass
Exp
22 years
Oops, I meant the heading to read for sale - not fir sale, doh.

HI, only registered on this site and wow, it is full of information. I thought there might have been a for sale and wanted section here but if there is I'm blowed if I can find it.

I have just bought a little Smart car to tow behing my Hymer and thought I'd post up a wanted ad for an 'A' frame.

If there isn't a FS&W section - could there be one created? after all people who might be selling up couls sell there bits and bobs on here and members might be able to make use of them. Especially if there new to m/homing.

Just a thought.

Phil

Last edited:

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Oops, I meant the heading to read for sale - not fir sale, doh.

HI, only registered on this site and wow, it is full of information. I thought there might have been a for sale and wanted section here but if there is I'm blowed if I can find it.

I have just bought a little Smart car to tow behing my Hymer and thought I'd post up a wanted ad for an 'A' frame.

If there isn't a FS&W section - could there be one created? after all people who might be selling up couls sell there bits and bobs on here and members might be able to make use of them. Especially if there new to m/homing.

Just a thought.

Phil

Hi Phil

Welcome to Fun

Go to home page and look at left hand side were you will see "Classifieds"

There is:
Classifieds
Classifieds Home
European MH
American RVs
MH Accessories
MH on EBAY

hope that helps

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I clicked on the link that 'Acting Strange' inserted in his reply and perused the classified section with interrest as I had not come across it before. Then returning to the site's home page couldn't find a link from there. Am I looking but not seeing? Would a link from the front page be an advantage?
Wyn

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Oh blast! As soon as I submitted my post I saw the link :Doh:
Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
I clicked on the link that 'Acting Strange' inserted in his reply and perused the classified section with interrest as I had not come across it before. Then returning to the site's home page couldn't find a link from there. Am I looking but not seeing? Would a link from the front page be an advantage?
Wyn

The links on the left hand side of the home page Wyn

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
hi Phil, read Locksmiths post on A Frames -not second hand - interesting to say the least :thumb::Eeek:
Link Removed
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back