Free Member
Oct 10, 2010
north notts
Funster No
MH
hobby 750
Exp
5 years
Hi there everyone, as title suggests joined this forum after reading threads and advice for a long time,reason I took so long is because I m not much of a joiner inner if you know what I mean,however just recently started to see some posts that I probably could have helped with and thought I might try to help as I have been helped in the past just by reading posts. Now the bad news ii don t know much about anything,but one thing I do know about is wild camping in Europe as I tour a few weeks in summer to Germany Benelux etc and winter in spain so anyone need a bit of sensible advice please feel free. cheers mick

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Now the bad news ii don t know much about anything,
:welc:
Excellent! An expert, at last! At least you don't know much. The rest of us know nothing! Wonder if that's why we're all called Private Schultz?

Oh and

Oh nearly forgot

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Hello :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gin Palace

Free Member
Apr 30, 2015
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
Newbie!
Hi Mick :hi:
Welcome from Cambridge we are fairly new to the site too there is always someone on here to help with just about anything.

OP
OP
S

supabrigg

Free Member
Oct 10, 2010
north notts
Funster No
MH
hobby 750
Exp
5 years
Thanks for the welcome everyone,since I joined here the bus passed its test and we,ve booked for Europe next month,is that a coincidence or do only good things happen to members,cheers mick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back