Apr 11, 2017
Withernsea
Funster No
MH
Tracker EKS SE
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi to one and all on this highly-recommended Forum,

After 16 years of towing a caravan, my wife Ellie and I finally decided on a change...see if we can do things a little differently.

Huge amounts of research led us to a 2008 Tracker EKS SE, 32k miles and mint in every respect.
Ebay has a lot to answer for, our poor postie is completely wrecked from hauling all the new must-have trappings up the garden path !!!

The farm next door has a weighbridge so we're going up there this morning to see just how much leeway we have....dreading that bit...might have to be a bit ruthless !!

First trip out starts next weekend, a whole eight days of fishing and photography on NW Anglesey. Need to be near the beach to accommodate the energy levels of Max the mutt (that's him in the avatar).

My family all call me Gus, but my name's Chris....Ellie and I look forward to years of fun with our new toy, and loads of friendly banter with all you good folks on the Forum :D

Thanks for having us :D

C & E

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hello to the three of you from us,

And what did the weighbridge say?

Martin

OP
OP
gusthegorilla

gusthegorilla

Free Member
Apr 11, 2017
Withernsea
Funster No
MH
Tracker EKS SE
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well, that was a pleasant surprise....Many thanks to one and all for the very warm welcome :)
Think I'm going to enjoy this Forum ;)

Martin. ...The MH is fully loaded with everything we need apart from me, my beloved and the mutt plus walking gear and a crate of wine....3140 kgs, leaving 360 to play with...PHEW :eek:

OP
OP
gusthegorilla

gusthegorilla

Free Member
Apr 11, 2017
Withernsea
Funster No
MH
Tracker EKS SE
Exp
I'm a newbie
Probably the wrong place for this question, but I'm here now so I'll stay.....can someone please tell me how to leave a "like" or a "thank you"...can't find it anywhere :sick:

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
:hiya2: And :welcomesign:.

You should have little icons in the bottom of the post - I think the thumbs up is like - I just gave you a Nice One - the green tick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back