Finally ... battery dying .... (1 Viewer)

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Well, having a bit of spare time today I finally decided to replace the engine battery in 'Delyth'. Been putting the job off since end of last year, when I bought a new battery (kept well charged), as access looks a bit restricted... Anyway, having not moved her for a few weeks she needed a jump-start the other day - the indignity of it was the final nudge.

The old battery is the one she had fitted way before being imported from Germany in 2007 so I'm not complaining...

... well, I am actually - so much for the vaunted reliability and build quality of older MHs - one driveshaft gaiter (£2.90) a year ago and now a battery (£56) ... tch!

:ROFLMAO:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Well, having a bit of spare time today I finally decided to replace the engine battery in 'Delyth'. Been putting the job off since end of last year, when I bought a new battery (kept well charged), as access looks a bit restricted... Anyway, having not moved her for a few weeks she needed a jump-start the other day - the indignity of it was the final nudge.

The old battery is the one she had fitted way before being imported from Germany in 2007 so I'm not complaining...

... well, I am actually - so much for the vaunted reliability and build quality of older MHs - one driveshaft gaiter (£2.90) a year ago and now a battery (£56) ... tch!

:ROFLMAO:
with such high operating costs you had best give it away to me when the ash try is fullm:ROFLMAO:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
don't forget to weigh the old battery in they give around a tenner for them these days :winky:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back