alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
::bigsmile: Finally a lovely day so decided to have a couple of nights away all of 30 mins to half fill water tank ,I might add new manual dump valve fitted works a treat,chucked some food into the fridge and away I went, Brilliant north east coast Nothumberland is fantastic ,this time of year,Alnmouth & Boulmer what lovly places. Its 1921hr and the sun going down over the sea. With light & chilly breeze and a half moon coming up what a luvly night to chill out .Parked next to beach with a mug of coffee Coffee , computer logged on through new phone free of charge what more could a man want after a hard weeks work ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Ill have a toodle down to the pub for me supper shortly, and of coarse a couple of pints and mull over where ill go tommorow .:thumb::thumb:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Try a pint in the Schooner hotel, Alnmouth.
Lovely hotel on the main street.
Supposed to be one of the most haunted hotels in England, but saw nowt when we stayed there. We did stay there for a reunion party, so the Guiness may have overidden the ghosties.

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Supposed to be one of the most haunted hotels in England, but saw nowt when we stayed there. We did stay there for a reunion party, so the Guiness may have overidden the ghosties.
Yeh stayed there as well a couple of years back the only noise we heard was the rattling doors and windows as they were a bit old and tired.Much prefer me Van :thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
alcorn54

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
By the way looking at your profile pics ,I did 12 years in the Hussars :thumb:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
alnmouth

yes its lovely up there we usually wild camp at druridge and as you say its nice to watch the sun going down and the sound of the sea enjoy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back