Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
Hi, I have a Royale 590 ensign and I know it sounds daft but as I trid to fill the water tank it was still coming straight out so I found a post on another thread about it and think I found the black switch/valve.....do I turn it 90 deg or 180 to close it to allow me to fill the tank??
Also there is a big crack in the whale surge damper so can I just get one from any dealers and attach it......:Blush:

OP
OP
marymary

marymary

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
oh, and when I got it the lady gave me a plastic white sort of bung/plug thing - no screwdriver slot in the top - I thought it was for the hot water tank thing outside but it has one in already.......dohhhhh I know.......:Blush:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
OP
OP
marymary

marymary

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
mid wales/shrops border
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Returning newbie..
the one I'm going to replace isn't fitted vertically like the instructions say....will it work horizontally?? The fittings won't allow it to go vertical.....:Blush:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
the one I'm going to replace isn't fitted vertically like the instructions say....will it work horizontally?? The fittings won't allow it to go vertical.....:Blush:
possibly not....it may get an airlock in the water chamber if horizontal and that may stop the pressure switch working as it should.

you may need to redo the pipework to allow vertical fitting

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back