Fiat X250 Door locking (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Having a bit of a problem with the vehicle battery going down on my Fiat X250 based MH, I know they are renowned for going down quickly but it has just started going down quicker than normal. I have a thatcham cat 1 alarm and if i set it when in the van I have noticed the light is flashing on the internal door locking button, does anyone have this as I have not noticed it before and maybe the source of the parasitic drain.

The battery is in the battery hospital and after 3 days of testing is as fit as a fiddle so not that.

I will get the ameter out later and see what the drain is.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
the flashing red led on the centre cluster is standard on the X-250's and should flash with or without the alarm set as its linked to the central locking.
or at least thats how it works on mine.
however if you press the lock button whilst in the cab when driving the led just stays on.

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
the flashing red led on the centre cluster is standard on the X-250's and should flash with or without the alarm set as its linked to the central locking.
or at least thats how it works on mine.
however if you press the lock button whilst in the cab when driving the led just stays on.

Mine only starts flashing once the alarm is set, must have always been like it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
I have a solar panel and a van bitz box that automatically tops up the vehicle battery when the leisure batteries are full. My red light tend to flash all the time apart from when the vehicle is locked at night.

barry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back