Mar 12, 2010
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2008
Hi

Does anyone know what the warranty is for a motorhome on a Fiat? I have tried searching online and cannot make out whether it is 2 + 1(have to register extra 1 seperatley) or just 2 or a straight 3 years!

Any help would be good, thanks very much :Smile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi

Does anyone know what the warranty is for a motorhome on a Fiat? I have tried searching online and cannot make out whether it is 2 + 1(have to register extra 1 seperatley) or just 2 or a straight 3 years!

On ours it is 2 years for the Fiat and 5 years for the motorhome..if you have done all the habitation checks and servicing as stipulated in the warranty.

Mel

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Hi

I believe it is 2yrs in the UK but 3yrs if you have a Swift

see

Link Removed

and

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Ours was definately 3 years but was unclear so i rang the Fiat motorhome support number. They confirmed it was three and I then confirmed it with our Fiat dealer.

However, you will need to check what they have as the start date. Ours (and several others I know of) was on the Fiat system with the date that the chassis it was delivered to Swift and therefore several months before we bought the motorhome. A copy of the sales invoice and the V5 registration document soon sorted that out.

Check also with the Fiat support number that it includes 3 years breakdown cover and get them to email you the confirmation.

Best wishes ....... Robin

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
as Mel said....completely immaterial if the hab and cab service books, depending on which area the claim is for, aren't up to date and stamped.

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Ours was definately 3 years but was unclear so i rang the Fiat motorhome support number. They confirmed it was three and I then confirmed it with our Fiat dealer.

However, you will need to check what they have as the start date. Ours (and several others I know of) was on the Fiat system with the date that the chassis it was delivered to Swift and therefore several months before we bought the motorhome. A copy of the sales invoice and the V5 registration document soon sorted that out.

Check also with the Fiat support number that it includes 3 years breakdown cover and get them to email you the confirmation.

Best wishes ....... Robin

Robin

Yours is a Swift though

This is off the Fiat assist website as per link given on other post

"2 years from the registration of your motorhome"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION