Fiat Panda with "A" Frame (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Do any of you have a New Shape Fiat Panda fitted with an "A" frame as i would appreciate some advice if you do

Thanks

OP
OP
B

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi, Dave

Thanks for getting back to me, I have a few questions if you don't mind ?

(1) I am thinking about have a A frame from Tow-a-car fitted and was wondering if the mounting brackets can be removed by undoing bolts etc or are there part that are welded on ? the main point is would it be very difficult to remove

(2) Are there any specific problems associated with the Panda that i should watch out for

(3) How does it affect your MPG

and any other advice would be appreciated

Braunston

Hi I have one, how can I help?:Smile:
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M

mnd

Deleted User
Hi, mine was carried out by Chris Cox, the attaching lugs are mounted on a bar, which is detachable by undoing the fixing bolts if you wish to do so, personally I leave it on..looks a little odd but we're used to it now!
The Panda we bought new 0n a 55 plate and not had a moments bother, it is in daily use by Mandy when not being towed.
MPG is lower due to the extra weight, but performance is not affected at cruising speed,it just takes a little longer to get there!::bigsmile:
Advice,..well allow more space and time when approaching roundabouts or junctions and when braking are the obvious ones, forgetting it is on the back from time to time is easily done, a decent rear view camera is a must, use the spare (non remote) key to operate the ignition lock, and alarm/immobilize the car with the main key for security when unattended but still hitched, anything else just shout!:Smile:
Regards Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back