fiat manual (1 Viewer)

T

tay

Deleted User
hi im looking for a manual for fiat ducato 1990 2.5d. dethleffs. does anyone know where to find one. cant seem to get a haynes one. allso manual for the dethleffs bit as well, ive got some instructions for stuff but its all in german and no sprakundzedeutch? cheers
t

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
Hi Tay,
If you wish, type up the German transalation and I will send it back to you in English. David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, Try this link, I was given it by a chap on the www.outandaboutlive.co.uk web site, I don't know if it covers your age of vehicle but its worths a look

Link Removed

Just checked it looks like it does cover 1990, you may have to change the configuration to show in English

Hi again its also worth checking the link within my earlier post on the "Fiat" forum

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Brambles

Free Member
Sep 9, 2007
Tayside
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
You can also try Peter Russek publications for a base vehicle manual
Link Removed

If you do a search they are available on Amazon I believe and have seen them listed on Ebay.
Jon.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi im looking for a manual for fiat ducato 1990 2.5d. dethleffs. does anyone know where to find one. cant seem to get a haynes one. allso manual for the dethleffs bit as well, ive got some instructions for stuff but its all in german and no sprakundzedeutch? cheers
t

for thegerman stuff try http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
just type it in, select language from dropdown then hit translate.

john

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back