Fiat light cluster (1 Viewer)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
there are plenty of them on flea bay going cheap, is it as simple as changing them ?
Will the mileage be the same? Probably change it for another fiat crap one..!

Has anybody heard of or used cartronix for a repair..?

Or who have you used.

I need to get mine done... I can't wait for fiat to organise anything..

Appreciate any help..(y)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Does your faulty one affect the use of the vehicle?

If not use as is or change one yourself and still get fiat to order one foc and tell them you will fit it.

You can then sell on or swap for the new Fiat one and sell the other one you bought.

Can't help with the repair side or mileage but my guess is mileage is held on the clocks.

Jul 10, 2016
hucknall
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero 712sb
Exp
10 years
How old is the van? If it's newish an low miles contact fiat direct. Even out of Warren. Got mine done free

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
there are plenty of them on flea bay going cheap, is it as simple as changing them ?
Will the mileage be the same? Probably change it for another fiat crap one..!

Has anybody heard of or used cartronix for a repair..?

Or who have you used.

I need to get mine done... I can't wait for fiat to organise anything..

Appreciate any help..(y)
Yep used Cartroix to repair the cluster on my last van, dropped the cluster into them picked it up a couple of hours later, no problems with it after the repair.
If you have repaired just plug it back in and it works, if you fit a replacement unit you will need to visit a Fiat dealer afterwardsI think they have to set the ECU to recognise it.
Very easy to remove, 2 screws on the front corners of the hood and pull frowad and up from the back (windscreen side) it is clipped there. Then just 2 screws & the electrical plug to remove.

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Yep used Cartroix to repair the cluster on my last van, dropped the cluster into them picked it up a couple of hours later, no problems with it after the repair.
If you have repaired just plug it back in and it works, if you fit a replacement unit you will need to visit a Fiat dealer afterwardsI think they have to set the ECU to recognise it.
Very easy to remove, 2 screws on the front corners of the hood and pull frowad and up from the back (windscreen side) it is clipped there. Then just 2 screws & the electrical plug to remove.

That's good enough for me, thanks Lenny I'll send it off to them, £150 on fleabay.... I can't wait for fiat, there useless ...

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
We swapped our instrument cluster and the mileage display is separate, so I just put ours into the fresh one( it had done 100k and ours only had 25k on)
Took about 30 mins to do

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back